Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission type has been specified
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where appropriate URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submitted content does not infringe 3rd party copyright. More information from the Intellectual Property office can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/intellectual-property-office
- Where photographs or videos of people are used, appropriate permission has been sought for inclusion of this in the journal
- The text is one and a half spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end
- The instructions in ensuring a blind review have been followed. See details here: http://heri.blogs.lincoln.ac.uk/ensuring-a-blind-peer-review/
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.